A message to our customers:
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact the world, the health and well-being of our customers, employees, their families and our communities is our top priority. Gerbig Cleanrooms is taking steps to help protect our customers and employees while continuing to provide you with the best possible service.
While our business remains open, we have introduced extra precautionary measures. These include:
• Non-essential travel and site visits suspended until further notice.
• Employees will comply with all customer site requirements and screenings.
• Gerbig will use emails, scanned documents and phone conferencing to stay connected with customers to eliminate face-to-face contact.
• Gerbig is following CDC guidelines within our office to protect our employees including additional cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and technology.
• Employees will complete a passive screening daily. If an employee has been exposed or feels unwell, we are asking them to stay home and self-quarantine.
• Employees able to work remotely have been equipped to do so.
• Staggered start times have been implemented to lessen contact for employees that do need to come in to the office.
Besides these additional layers of precaution, everything is business as usual for us at Gerbig Cleanrooms. You can count on us to continue providing the cleanroom services you rely on, as we have verified that our supply chain is still in place and we are not seeing any disruptions at this time.
We will continue to diligently monitor developments and will keep all customers informed of any changes in our operation. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.