A Message to Our Customers:
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact the world, the health and well-being of our customers, employees, families, and our communities is our top priority. With the rise in cases Gerbig Cleanrooms is implementing a few changes to our COVID response to help protect our customers and employees while continuing to provide you with the best possible service.
While our business remains open, we still have precautionary measures in place. These include:
- Non-essential travel and site visits suspended until further notice. Travel outside of Minnesota will be evaluated. Any travel by air will be suspended for the next 30 days and re-evaluated at that time. Scheduled on-site jobs will be contacted ahead of the visit to update procedures and restrictions of the jobsite. Gerbig techs on site will follow all customer site guidelines and CDC and Minnesota Department of Health Guidelines. Please contact Gerbig if restrictions at your site change and need to cancel or reschedule your project.
- Employees will comply with all customer site requirements and screenings.
- Gerbig will use emails, scanned documents, and phone conferencing to stay connected with customers to eliminate face-to-face contact whenever possible.
- Gerbig is following CDC and Minnesota Department of Health guidelines within our office to protect our employees including face coverings, appropriate social distancing and additional cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and technology.
- Employees will complete a passive screening daily. If an employee has been exposed or feels unwell, we are asking them to stay home and get tested before returning to work.
- Employees able to work remotely have been equipped to do so.
- Staggered start times have been implemented to lessen contact for employees that do need to come into the office.
Besides these additional layers of precaution, everything is business as usual for us at Gerbig Cleanrooms. You can count on us to continue providing the cleanroom services you rely on, as we continually verify that our supply chain is still in place. There aren’t any disruptions at this time. We will continue to diligently monitor developments and will keep all customers informed of any changes in our operation. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.